Warrior Fundraising Tee
PLEASE NO DISCOUNT CODES FOR THIS PURCHASE!!!
- In 2020, an estimated 276,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in the U.S. as well as 48,530 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
- 64% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage (there is no sign that the cancer has spread outside of the breast), for which the 5-year survival rate is 99%.
- This year, an estimated 42,170 women will die from breast cancer in the U.S.
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers. It is estimated that in 2020, approximately 30% of all new women cancer diagnoses will be breast cancer.
- There are over 3.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States.
We are excited to offer a t-shirt that not only sends a message, but also provides $20/shirt to a breast cancer warrior and mom. We will be sharing her store through our social media in days to come.
*Both short and long sleeve tees are Unisex fit
**This is a preorder item, please allow 14 business days for shipping!